LSV-800Vacuum packaging machine
Lumar Ideal manufactures and distributes a complete line of single-chamber, floor-model, vacuum chamber machines that range in size from dual 16 1/2” seal bars up to 26”. Our 220-volt series of single chamber machines features a 100 percent stainless steel frame and lid. Both models come equipped with dual seal bars located in the lid with a flat deck design. Removable cushion bars and filler boards allow for quick and easy cleaning of the deck surface. Our “industrial” series chamber machines are built to withstand the harsh conditions that exist in many facilities.
Busch vacuum pumps come standard in our machines with the option of upgrading to a larger capacity vacuum pump, if you choose, in order to save time during the vacuum cycle. Choose between the standard 6mm wide seal wire or opt for the narrower seal with hot wire cut-off option at no extra charge. By selecting optional features such as gas flush, top and bottom seal or lid height, our machines can be built to fit any need.
Every machine we manufacture is ETL, UL and NSF approved.
- Chamber Size: 29” x 36.2” x 10”
- Distance Between Seal Bars: 28.5”
- Seal bar length: 2x 26”
- Vacuum Pump Capacity: 63m3/h
- Voltage: 220V/3PH/60HZ/18.7AMP
- Machine dimensions: 32”D x 37.5W” x 43”H’
- Shipping dimensions: 40”D x 43”W x 43”H
- Weight: 600 lbs
- Digital Control Panel
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Flat Chamber for Easy Cleaning
- Bladder Activated Sealing
- Water Resistant Electrical Box (IP 56)
- Busch Vacuum Pump
- 220 volts, single phase
- Pump capacity up to 100m3/hr
- Gas flush
- Air assist
- Top and bottom seal
- Bag cut-off